You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
User content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you, us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted, hosted or published on this website. Notwithstanding, our rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, we do not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to or the publication of such content on this website.
Maipenraikhap.org is a free, literary web site and publisher of sexually explicit and extreme gay literature featuring original content from a variety of authors. We provide a service that enables authors to publish and other people to read and review, quality, erotic stories about underage boys in a variety of extreme sexual and erotic situations.
Read Poison Pen's Guide for Amateur Writers of Erotica to learn the importance of paragraphs, grammar, punctuation and spelling in writing quality erotica.
By submitting your work to Maipenraikhap.org you acknowledge and certify that you understand the following:
- Maipenraikhap.org has the right to refuse the posting of any work, for any reason.
- Maipenraikhap.org may remove your work at any time at the discretion of the moderators.
- Illustrated stories may be accepted, but are not recommended.
- Non-English stories may be accepted, but are not recommended.
Reasons for refusal or removal include, but are not limited to the following. Stories that:
- are not fictional;
- are less than five hundred words;
- are of an inappropriate theme;
- have violence as a primary theme;
- require readers to read previous or future parts on another website;
- require purchase for reading;
- contain advertisements;
- do not have paragraph separations;
- do not start a new paragraph for each new speaker;
- have exceeding long paragraphs;
- are not written in proper case;
- have poor punctuation;
- have poor grammar;
- have poor spelling.
We have a publishing queue that is processed by volunteers.
Please be patient if there is a delay in publication.